Blue Cheese Crusted Pork Chop
|1 Each / Pork Chop
1/3 Cup / Kosher Salt
1/3 Cup / Sugar
3 each / Fresh Rosemary Sprigs
4 each / Cloves Garlic
3 Quarts / Water
As needed / Dry Rub
1 each / Lime
2 Cup / Arugula & Watercress
|Pork Chop (8 – 10x)
Brine ( Water, Sugar, Salt, Rosemary,
Dry Rub Seasoning
- Add water,sugar, salt, rosemary, and garlic to the pot and bring to a simmer.
- Cool until below 41 degrees.
- Place pork chop in a bag with the brine, make sure it is completely submerged.
- Allow to brine for 24 hours.
- Preheat grill to 350.
- Remove pork chop from brine and season all sides with dry rub.
- Place on grill and allow to cook for 10-15 minutes before topping one side with bleu cheese.
- Allow cheese to melt for 2-3 minutes then remove pork chop from the grill.
- Caramelize lime on grill, place pork chop on a plate with arugula, watercress, and pork chop.
- Garnish with squeezed lime juice.