Apple Cider Glazed Pork Chops
Prep: 15 mins Cook: 12 min Total Time: 27 min
This juicy and delicious grilled pork chops meal is perfect for a busy weeknight. The grilled apples make for a tasty and unique side dish!
- 1 1/2 lbs (one package) bone-in pork chops
- 2 tbsp brown sugar
- 2 tsp. chili powder
- 1 tsp. garlic powder
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1/2 tsp. pepper
- 1 Tbsp. olive oil
Apple Cider Glaze
- 1 1/2 cups apple cider
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 1 Tbsp. Dijon mustard
- 1/2 tsp. crushed red pepper flakes
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- Heat the grill to medium-high heat.
- To make the glaze, combine apple cider, maple syrup, dijon mustard, red pepper flakes, and salt in a saucepan. Bring to a simmer.
- To make the rub, combine brown sugar, chili powder, garlic powder, salt, and pepper. Add the oil to the mixture and mix with a fork. It will have the consistency of a crumbly paste. Pat pork chops dry and then cover all sides with the rub.
- Put pork chops on the grill and thoroughly brush with the apple cider glaze. Grill for 6 minutes. Flip and brush the other side thoroughly with the apple cider glaze. Grill for 2 minutes, then flip and brush again. Repeat this process until the pork chops have cooked for around 10-12 minutes total, reaching 145 degrees internal temperature
- To grill apples, cut in half and brush with the glaze. Grill for 5-6 minutes.
Still hungry? Check out our recipe collection – a curated selection of utter deliciousness! Need a grill? We’ve got those too! Find The Outdoor Appliance Store on Facebook, Instagram, and LinkedIn for more expert tips, top-notch product insights, and mouthwatering recipes.
You may also like…Napoleon Grills – A Grill Comparison