Ultimate Summer Grill Recipes
Summer is officially here, so that means everyone is firing up their grill for all occasions. Whether it’s a quick weeknight dinner for your family of 4 or a large bbq for 20 people, you can always find an excuse to put your favorite foods on the grill. Some of you might be year-round grillers, but grilling in the summer is especially nice because of the delicious produce and herbs that are in peak season this time of year. We have your unique, simple, and delightful Ultimate Summer Grill Recipes that will leave everyone coming back for more.
- 1 loaf of crusty bread sliced
- 2 cloves of minced garlic
- ⅓ cup olive oil
- 3 plum tomatoes diced
- 1 teaspoon of diced onion
- 2 teaspoons of fresh rosemary
- ½ teaspoon of balsamic vinegar
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Mix garlic and olive oil and let sit for 10 minutes
- Brush both sides of bread and grill over high heat to toast both sides
- Mix tomatoes, rosemary, onions, garlic and oil mixture, and balsamic vinegar. Add salt and pepper to taste
- Top each bread slice with the oil, vinegar, and herb mixture and serve
This is a wonderful recipe to show off the produce and herbs from your home garden. You can use various fresh herbs with this bruschetta recipe. Basil or parsley would be equally as delicious.
- 1 yellow squash
- 1 zucchini
- 8 ounces cremini mushrooms stemmed
- 1 small red onion
- 1 red bell pepper
- 1 green bell pepper
- 1 ear of corn cut into 1-inch rounds
- Olive oil
- Salt and pepper
- Pesto, Greek, or Italian dressing for serving
- Heat grill to medium-high
- Cut vegetables in chunks and place on 4 metal skewers, drizzle with olive oil, and season with salt and pepper
- Grill skewers for about 8 minutes or until vegetables are tender
- Remove from grill, season to taste, and serve with desired dressing
If you have an abundance of vegetables in your garden, this is a great recipe to get a mix of flavors in the fun presentation of skewers. Feel free to mix it up with whatever summer veggies you have on hand!
Grilled Lemon Herbed Chicken
- 1 ½ pounds of boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 2 tablespoons of fresh oregano, rosemary, thyme, or sage finely chopped
- Zest from 1 medium lemon (save lemon for grilling)
- 6 cloves of garlic finely minced
- 1 ¼ teaspoons of salt
- ½ teaspoon of pepper
- ¼ cup olive oil
- Optional: ¼ teaspoon of red pepper flakes
- Pound each chicken, so it’s about ¾ inch in thickness
- Mix ingredients in a bowl or zip lock bag and place chicken in the marinade for at least 30 minutes
- Heat grill to medium-high and add chicken and lemon halves. Cook 5-7 minutes on one side and then 5-7 minutes on the other side or until chicken reaches 160F.
- Remove from grill and squeeze the grilled lemon over the chicken to serve
Grilling chicken is especially easy with this recipe. It’s a marinade that you probably have all the ingredients at home. Ideally, you should marinate the chicken for several hours or even overnight. You can use a combo of herbs as well to boost the flavor.
The Perfect Grills For Your Summer Recipes
With these fantastic summer grill recipes in hand, you need a quality grill to take your food to the next level. It’s essential to pay attention to the type of grill you purchase because it ensures food is cooked evenly, safely, and efficiently. You don’t need an endless amount of money or a massive space for an outdoor kitchen to have a high-quality grill, either. We offer a variety of gas, charcoal, electric, and pellet grills in many price ranges. From built-ins to cart grills, we can make any outdoor area a grilling haven.
While all of our recipes today are cooked on a BBQ grill, there are many more outdoor cooking options for preparing your favorite foods outside. Consider outdoor gas griddles and pizza ovens to expand your culinary skills. We also feature grills that have integrated rotisserie and smoker systems. A delicious dessert pizza, seasoned rotisserie chicken, or stir fry steak can be a part of your regular meal rotation. Before you know it, you’ll enjoy breakfast, lunch, and dinner in your outdoor kitchen!
Our Recommended Appliances & Features For Every Outdoor Kitchen
- Outdoor Vent Hood
- Side Burner
- Outdoor Ice Maker
- Warming Drawers
- Beverage Center/Bar
- Kitchen Islands
- Outdoor Lighting
- Kitchen Packages
The Outdoor Appliance Store wants to make your BBQ grill and outdoor kitchen dreams come true. Summer is the perfect season of the year to take your grilling area to the next level because there are endless opportunities and recipes to make good use of your grill. Connect with our expert team through our live chat or call us at 844-234-7714 to find the perfect high-quality grill for your needs.
You may also like…Creating an Outdoor Entertainment Hub