SWEET POTATOES: MAPLE-GLAZED & ROASTED
- 3 lbs. sweet potatoes
- 1/3 C maple syrup
- 1 Tbsp melted butter
- ½ tsp salt
- Grinding of pepper corns
1. Preheat Memphis Wood Pellet Grill to 400 °F.
2. Peel sweet potatoes and cut into chunks. You will have about 8 cups of Potato chunks when done. Place sweet potato chunks in a large bowl.
3. Combine maple syrup, butter, salt and pepper.
4. Pour this mixture over the sweet potato chunks and toss them until evenly coated.
5. Place the coated sweet potato in a shallow roasting pan lined with parchment paper cut to fit.
6. Cover the pan with foil, place on the middle of the bottom rack in the Memphis and bake for 20 minutes.
7. Remove the foil covering and continue to roast the sweet potatoes, stirring occasionally until the chunks are browned on the outside and soft inside. This will take about 40 minutes.
Recipe from Memphis Wood-Fire Grills