Easy & Delicious Mother’s Day Grilling Recipes
Mother’s Day is a perfect way to kick off the grilling season. The weather is changing and having an outdoor cookout is a great escape from the indoor kitchen. Mom wants a break in the kitchen anyway, so why not fire up the grill with some tasty recipes everyone will love? Invite the whole family and enjoy some of our recipes to celebrate. Whether you’re inviting a crowd over or have a full day planned to pamper your mom, you likely want easy Mother’s Day grilling recipes that don’t sacrifice taste. Let’s get you set up with a Mother’s Day she’ll remember forever!
Set the Stage
For a delicious grilled Mother’s Day feast, you have to make sure you have the right supplies. It’s not too late to bring home a state-of-the-art grill before her big day! Our wide selection of bbq grills will meet your budget, level of expertise, and wish list. Starting with a high-quality bbq grill will make all the difference in your grilled foods. It’s a worthy investment that you will enjoy the benefits from for years to come!
Get all of your grill tools ready and prepare to treat the mothers in your life to a special meal. On the menu this Mother’s Day is an easy grilled chicken seasoned to perfection, along with grilled corn on the cob and grilled herbed potatoes. Start building your shopping list for a delightful meal!
Easy Mother’s Day Grilling Recipes
Seasoned Grilled Chicken
1-3/4 lbs boneless, skinless chicken breasts
6 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
4 large garlic cloves, minced
1 teaspoon dried thyme
1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
1-1/4 teaspoon salt
1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
1-1/2 teaspoons lemon zest from one lemon
- Place each chicken breast, one at a time, in a gallon ziplock bag and pound to an even ½-inch thickness with a meat mallet.
- Mix all of the ingredients together in a gallon ziplock bag. Add the chicken breasts to the bag, mix and massage the marinade into the meat until evenly coated. Completely seal the bag and place it in the refrigerator for at least 4 hours or overnight.
- Preheat the grill to high heat and oil the grates. Place the chicken breasts on the grill and cook, covered, for 2 to 3 minutes per side. Do not overcook. Transfer the chicken to a platter and let it rest for several minutes before serving.
Recipe from Once Upon A Chef
Pro tip: Double the recipe, and you can enjoy this chicken in many different recipes throughout the week! You can even freeze grilled chicken for later.
Grilled chicken is a staple that anyone, kids included, will enjoy! What do you serve with this flavorful chicken? Sure, you could whip up a side dish inside, but use this as an opportunity to grill a tasty side dish or two outside.
4 ears of corn, husked
1 tablespoon of olive oil
2 tablespoons of butter
Salt & pepper to taste
- Brush corn with olive oil
- Preheat the grill to high heat and then place corn directly on the grill for about 10-15 minutes, turning occasionally. Remove from grill, transfer to a platter, and serve with butter, salt, and pepper.
Pro tip: Try an herbed or garlic butter for extra flavor. Check out our other ways of seasoning grilled corn too!
Grilled Herb Potatoes
1 pound baby red potatoes (about 16), cut in half
1/4 cup cranberry juice
2 tablespoons butter, cubed
1 teaspoon each minced fresh dill, oregano, rosemary, and thyme
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/8 teaspoon pepper
- In a large bowl, combine all ingredients and place them on a piece of heavy-duty foil (about 18×12-in. rectangle). Fold foil around the mixture, sealing tightly.
- Grill, covered, over medium heat 25-30 minutes or until potatoes are tender. Open foil carefully to allow steam to escape.
Recipe from Taste of Home
It’s really that simple! Three recipes that make a wholesome, balanced meal all cooked to perfection on the grill. The best part is each of these grilled recipes is no fuss, meaning you spend more time with family and less time prepping in the kitchen. If you want more grill recipes to get you through peak grill season, check out our other delicious grill recipes.
You have all the recipes, and now you just need the finest grill in town! If you’re ready to upgrade your outdoor kitchen or grill, give us a call, chat live, or visit our store to find the perfect grill for your needs. We have all of the top brands with a variety of features, so no matter how you like to grill, our bbq grills will exceed your expectations! Spoil the favorite mom in your life with a brand new bbq grill.
You may also like…Perfect Grill Choice for Dad This Father’s Day