Whole Roasted Snapper & Branzino Fish on Infrared Rotisserie
|1 Each / Whole Cleaned Fish
As needed / Kosher Salt
As needed / Blended Oil
As needed / Black Pepper
4 each / Rosemary
2 Each / Limes
|Whole Clean Fish (3 – 5 pounds)
- Clean and wash whole fish,
- stuff fish with sliced lime, and 3 whole rosemary sprigs.
- Season inside and out with salt, pepper, and oil.
- Place fish on the spit and over the grill and allow to roast while rotating.
- Cook for 20-30 mutes until the skin is crispy and internal temperature reaches 140 degrees.
- Remove from spit and place on the plate with rosemary and limes. (Optional: top with salsa or pesto sauce).