Smoked Old Fashioned Cocktail
Smoked Old Fashioned Cocktail Recipe
Time: 5 min
This classic old fashioned cocktail recipe is the perfect companion to a delicious grilled meal surrounded by the outdoor fire pit. There are many variations to an old fashioned, and this is a traditional version that everyone will enjoy.
- 1 ice cube (preferably large)
- 2 oz. Kings County Peated Bourbon (or bourbon or whisky of choice)
- 1 tsp sugar (or 1 cube)
- 2-3 dashes Angostura Bitters
- Fresh Blackberry for Garnish
- Orange peel for Garnish
- Add the sugar to the bottom of a rocks glass.
- Add a few dashes of bitters to saturate the sugar. Stir with the back of a spoon.
- Add the bourbon or whiskey.
- Add a large ice cube.
- Stir to chill the cocktail.
- Finish with a blackberry and an orange peel for garnish.
Follow The Outdoor Appliance Store on Facebook and Instagram for more recipes, outdoor kitchen and BBQ grilling tips, product reviews, and buying guides.