Why Get An Outdoor Griddle?
Easier cleaning and maintenance - Compared to a gas grill you only have one flat cook-top to clean off after cooking and you don’t have to worry about food debris falling through grates.
Portable or Built-in - Both built-in and on cart configurations are available for our gas griddles. Whether building an outdoor kitchen or a griddle on a cart all of our griddles will work for your project.
More versatile cooking - Where gas grills fall short when it comes to cooking is the space between the grates. With a griddle you can throw on small food items without worry about anything falling through the grates.
The Blaze LTE gas griddle will take your outdoor cooking to the next level. Features integrated red LED lights on the control knobs and a big enough cook-top to prepare meals for the whole family. The griddle is powered by two commercial grade 304 stainless burners for 36,000 BTU’s in total of cooking power. The cooking surface is 495 square inches of solid stainless steel with an incorporated grease drip tray to make sure that clean-up is a breeze.
Premium Blaze built-in natural gas griddle with signature SRL LED illumination
Heavy duty 304 stainless steel construction for durability and longevity
Two high performance 18,000 BTU U-burners offer exceptional heating across the 495-square-inch griddle surface
Flame thrower ignition for reliable and convenient lighting every time
Overall size: 12.375 x 30 x 28.375 inches (H x W x D); Cutout size: 12 x 28.125 x 24.375 inches (H x W x D)
The Le Griddle, embrace traditional french style griddle cooking. Cooking on a griddle has many advantages over the traditional bbq grills. Le Griddle offers a healthy and easy way to enjoy outdoor cooking. With the full stainless steel griddle plate you won’t have to worry about burning food from direct contact with flames. The griddle get’s up to cooking temperature within 5 minutes and these units are extremely low maintenance.
- Stainless steel 100% thermally conductive surface
- Heavy duty 304 stainless steel construction
- Removable stainless stell griddle plate
- Ventilation grill to protect the flames from any wind
- Exclusive curved tray for oil or fat recovery
- Durable high-powered 304 stainless steel burners (16000 Btu)
- Overall size: 10 x 30.125 x 17.75 inches (H x W x D); Cutout size: 6.25 x 28.875 x 24.375 inches (H x W x D)
The DCS Liberty griddle is our most versatile option on our list combining a double side burner with a smaller one burner griddle. This set-up allows you to cook a full meal including sides all in one conveniently arranged cooking station.
#304 stainless steel construction
15.75 x 11-inch stainless steel griddle plate
(2) 17,000 BTU burners, (1) 12,000 BTU griddle plate
(H) 10.5 x (W) 30 x (D) 26.625 inches; Cutout: (H) 10.125 x (W) 28.5 x (D) 22.75 inches
The Twin Eagles built-in griddle is the ultimate option when it comes to outdoor luxury. From the smooth design lines of the overall griddle to the blue LED back-lit knobs. This griddle is definitely a crowd pleaser and a visually appealing center-piece for any backyard.
Stainless steel, solid 5/16” thick griddle surface
Two independent thermostatically-controlled gas burners
Total of 40,000 BTUs
Heat on indicator lights
Hot surface ignition with safety gas valve
120 V electrical power cord
Stainless steel cover
Exclusive Control Illumination
Cutout size: 11.5 x 28.5 x 24.25 inches (H x W x D)
Tips & Tricks For Using A Gas Griddle
- 1Vegetable oil in a squirt bottle while cooking will ensure that food doesn’t stick to the griddle surface and the squirt bottle is easier than taking the cap off the bottle and pouring it.
- 2Making sure that you clean your griddle after every cook and while it is hot will make sure clean-up is simple and easy.
- 3You can use coconut oil for cleanup while the grill is hot, apply evenly across the hot surface and the grease will come right off in the drip tray.
- 4Line the grease drip tray with tin foil to remove when finished cooking.
- 5A small metal mixing bowl can be used for steaming vegetables, just flip it over and cover whatever veggies or meat you have on the griddle.