Viking Professional 5 Series 20″ Power Burner – VQGPB5201
Viking offers complete ultra-premium kitchens and truly consistent design while delivering the quality and performance that make Viking the true market leader. Across all product categories, the knobs, handles, bezels, curves, angles, and lines all follow the same design cues even the grain of stainless is the same from product to product. This enables the designer to create a perfectly harmonious kitchen in one of three Viking product offers a Professional Indoor, D3 Indoor, or Professional Outdoor.
- Dual-ring cast brass burner
- Maximum heat control (3,000 BTU up to 46,000 BTU)
- Large stainless steel grate surface accommodates an oversized stockpot
- Removable center grate allows use of a commercial-style wok
- Hot surface ignition system
- Control illumination with blue LEDs
- Fully extendable drip pan
- Removable stainless steel cover protects the unit when not its not at use
Use & Care Manualhttps://www.theoutdoorappliancestore.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/04/m7430382_Side_Burner_Accesories.pdfWarranty Info
- Limited Lifetime Warranty. The stainless steel body housings, the solid brass grill burners and the ProSear 2 burners* are warranted to be free from defects in material and workmanship when subjected to normal domestic use and service for the lifetime of the original purchaser. *Does not include the rotisserie infra-red burner.
- Limited Five-Year Warranty. The structural integrity of the interior grill parts, exterior, and drip pans are warranted to be free from in material and workmanship when subjected to normal domestic use and service for a five year period from the original date of purchase.
- One-Year Limited Warranty. All other grill components are warranted to be free from defects in material and workmanship for a period of one year from the original date of purchase.