Twin Eagles 36″ Built-in Gas Grill
- 25,000 BTU burners, constructed of 14 gauge 304 stainless steel with lifetime warranty
- High-quality ceramic briquettes
- Hexagonal grates for maximum food-to-surface contact
- Zone dividers to regulate different temperatures
- Reliable hot surface ignition
- Easy-to-open hood assist system
- Interior lights with hood-activated light switch for nighttime grilling
- Exclusive Control Illumination provides a precise control knob setting
- Extra Large 3-Position Warming & Cooking Rack
- Large capacity smoker box
Why we love this grill:
- Twin Eagles outdoor gas grills utilize both direct heat and radiant heat which allows your grill to reach higher temperatures and distribute heat evenly to the grates. Your grill will preheat faster, perform better and use less gas. Ceramic briquettes are strategically placed with channels located between the rows to allow heat to rise quicker and absorb into the sides and tops of the briquettes quicker and easier. We love this. The briquettes reach the correct temperature in less time with less gas.
- Another great feature of the Twin Eagle outdoor grill is the ⅜ inch hexagonal stainless steel rods that are used in the grates. The tops of the grates are flat and therefore retain and conduct heat into your food quicker. We found that the food cooks more evenly and you end up with great restaurant-style sear marks.
- With the TEBQ36RS model
- A great new feature in the Twin Eagle newly released C-series is the built-in rotisserie system that has 100 lbs of turning capacity. Their new chain driven design looks sleek and provides uniform rotation.
- It looks great! Twin Eagles accomplished all of this while keeping a clean and simple design that will turn any bystanders heard and attract designers from all over.
Exclusive Control Illumination features a highly visible graduated line that glows indigo blue. A control knob indicator notch illuminates to give a precise control knob setting.
High-polished Accents reflect the exquisite design and luxurious refinements of your grill and accessories.
The Grill Hood Assist System makes it easy for you to open and close the hood by reducing the weight load with hidden heavy-duty extension springs.
Rotisserie Rod Storage, conveniently located in grill’s drip tray handle for easy access.
Hot Surface Ignition allows you to easily light the gas burners and rear rotisserie burner with our reliable electric hot surface igniters, operated simply by pushing in the burner or rotisserie control knob.
25,000 BTU, 14 Gauge, 304 Stainless Steel Burners & Zone Dividers. Each high-performance burner is contained to control heat independently from one grilling area to another.
The Sealed Smoker Box holds soaked hickory, mesquite, or your favorite woodchips for all you flavor mavens who crave a subtle smoky taste.
Hexagonal Grates made of 3/8” stainless steel retain more heat, enabling greater heat contact with food for even cooking. The flat grate surface also generates dark, deep, restaurant-style sear marks.
Sear foods faster with 25,000 BTUs of direct, intense infrared heat to seal in natural juices, for moister, more flavorful foods. You can choose to include a Sear Zone on our 30”, 36” and 42” grills. Standard on the 54”.
Concealed Heavy-Duty Rotisserie System
features a fully integrated motor with 100 lbs. turning capacity. A unique chain-driven design provides consistent and uniform rotation of the rotisserie rod and two rotisserie rod positions to keep foods the proper distance from the burner, producing exceptional results.