Primo Grills, Kamado Round – PRM771
- Stainless steel bottom vent door
- Cast-iron chimney top vent
- True precision temperature gauge
- Hands free, auto-locking hinge system
- Cool-touch, ergonomic handle
- Insulating felt gasket
- Quick-clean porcelain coated cooking grids
- 20-year warranty
- Ash tool and grill lifter included
Primo Grills, Kamado Round
The Kamado Round Ceramic Grill features up to 280 square inches of standard cooking space. Its circular grilling surface features non-stick, porcelain coated cooking grates and they are reversible. With reversible grates, you get the option of cooking closer or further away from the hot coals, by simply flipping the grates over. The round shape allows for easy and consistent grilling and/or smoking while maintaining an even high or low temperature.
With a Kamado grill, you are able to cook a wide variety of foods including steaks, chicken, pork, turkey, fish, pizzas, and vegetables. With several different accessories available for the Kamado, the cooking possibilities are virtually endless. You can even bake, roast or smoke with the addition of heat deflector plate.
- Material: Ceramic
- Type: Freestanding
- Fuel: Charcoal
- Diameter: 19 Inches
- Grilling Area: 280 sq. in.
- Cooking Dimensions: 18 1/2″ Diameter
- Height: 29 3/4″
- Weight: 150 lbs
- Warranty: 20 Years