LazyMan LM210-40 Built-In Grill (Natural Gas) +SSCH40 (Lid)
LM210 Masterpiece Built-In Overview
the LM210 comes with our Standard Hood and toasting rack. You may optionally change the hood to a zero-rear-clearance Roll-Top Hood at additional charge.
This is our premier built-in residential grill head designed to last a lifetime even in the harshest environments. Independently controlled burners allow you to create the style of cooking you desire for all applications. Versatility and ease-of-operation highlight these unique cooking units to help you control the burner(s) from a glowing simmer to a flavor-locking searing flame.
These units can be easily built into any enclosure with holes for your gas lines in the bottom left or right sides as well as the rear of the unit. You can optionally add the stainless steel insulation kit for those enclosures made from flammable material.
- Easy to clean professional grade 304 Stainless Steel surfaces.
- Family sized cooking area on easy to clean Stainless Steel welded rod grates.
- Flavor Enhancers spread heat evenly without the need for lava rocks, providing for many years of service.
- For use with Natural or Propane Gas.
- Electronic Ignition – Turn burner valve to high, and simply press the button for automatic ignition. You are in complete control.
- Internal gas piping and fittings for convenient rear connection.
- Precise individual burner control.
- Fully assembled and ready to use.
- Limited Lifetime Warranty.
No need to cook part of your meal inside and the rest on the grill because there’s not enough room. You can mix-and-match any number of Masterpiece LM210 series units to build your dream out door kitchen. You can combine any unit within masonry construction or when using the insulation kit and spacer(s), within wood construction.
|DIMENSIONS||40 × 21 × 12 in|
|DURITE BURNERS||4 stainless steel burners for a total of 48,000 BTU's|
|COOKING SURFACE||540" sq.|