Kenyon Revolution Grill – B70202
Dare to fight against the old, hazardous ways of grilling and enjoy sweet freedom from charcoal and gas tanks. Our Revolution All Seasons Portable Electric grill has eliminated the threat of flare-ups and restored safety to your cooking experience.
- Cooking Area: 155 Sq. inches
- Cord Length: 6 ft
- Burners: 1
- Weight: 27lbs
- Shipping Weight: 38lbs
- Dimensions: 21 x 12 x 9 3/8
- Voltage: 120V/240V
- Wattage: 1300W
- Amperage: 120V – 11 amp., 240V – 6 amp.
- Constructive Material: Marine-grade stainless steel
What is the difference between the Floridian and Revolution model grills?
- There are a few differences between the Floridian and Revolution grills. For starters, the Revolution operates with a knob control system and the Floridian has an electronic touch control system that has a built-in automatic shut-off timer which will turn the grill off after 60 minutes of inactivity. This means that if the temperature is not adjusted by pressing either the (+) or (-) for a period of 60 minutes, it will turn itself off to keep you safe in case you leave it on by accident! The next difference is that the Floridian features a liner in the lid which keeps it’s exterior from getting searing hot like standard grill lids, this is a handy feature when you have curious kids that could burn themselves by touching a hot lid. The final difference is found with the portable versions, the Floridian has stainless steel hardware and handles throughout, whereas the Revolution has black powder coated metal handles. Both grills will perform the same, they have the same elements and cooking surface.