Fire Magic Echelon Diamond 36-Inch E790i Analog Thermometer Built-In Grill
When only the best will do, our top of the line Fire Magic Echelon E790i Analog grill combines the ultimate in performance, beauty, and innovation. With sleek lines, a unique contoured face, and state of the art features such as hot surface ignition, blue backlit knobs, and an optional Magic View Window, Echelon Diamond defines luxury in grilling.
DIAMOND SEAR COOKING GRIDS
Diamond Sear Cooking Grids are superior! Diamond Sear Cooking Grids have a patented* design with bars that have a smooth flat top; each individual bar measures over .35 wide at the top covering over one half of the total cooking surface. Each bar is shaped to optimally transfer the heat from the burners to the cooking surface so food cooks faster and more evenly!
CAST STAINLESS STEEL BURNERS
Burners Made of Thick Cast 304 Stainless Steel 304 grade burners weighing up to 12 lbs, featuring a lifetime warranty. Designed with a protective lip above the ports to prevent clogging from grease. Guaranteed for life.
Flavor Grids perform by allowing heat to rise unobstructed from the burner to cooking grids. They disperse heat quickly and evenly flavor the food by vaporizing juices and minimizing flare ups and grease fires. They are also easy to clean and maintain.
ANGLED HALOGEN INTERNAL LIGHTS
The Echelon Diamond E660 and E790 grills have 2 internal halogen lamps. The E1060 grill has 3 lamps.
90 DEGREE DOUBLE WALLED HOOD
Double walled 304 stainless steel oven provides efficient heat retention for even heating. The oven opens to 90 degrees for easy access and efficient exhaust. The Teflon coated spring assist makes opening the oven smooth and accessible for all.
COMFORT TOUCH POLISHED KNOBS
Smooth, seamless lines with polished highlights that feature back-lit knobs (at 41) with comfort touch grips and flame icons for convenience and safety (flame turns red when on).
ECHELON DRIP TRAY
Built with ball bearings for easy glide. Perfect size for easy handling. Use with Fire Magic drip tray liners for convenient cleanup.
Analog Thermometer with polished stainless steel bezel is embedded in the hood. It is large and attractive with a forward angle for easy viewing.
- Sleek lines and contoured control panel with rounded edges and mirrored highlights
- Cast stainless steel E burners – guaranteed for life
- Infra-red Burners for quick searing and high temperature cooking
- Largest cooking space compared to other same size grills
- Most BTU’s per square inch. Heats fast and stays hot!
- 16-gauge stainless steel flavor grids engineered for durability and even heat distribution
- Heat zone separators isolate cooking areas so foods can be cooked at different temperatures
- Recessed Quantum back burner for large size rotisserie cooking and heavy duty rotisserie kit
- Integral and removable oven warming rack for light cooking or warming foods
- Angled halogen lamps for night viewing
- Blue backlit safety knobs
- Hot surface ignitionsimply push in the control knob, turn up the gas and light the grill
- Analog Thermometer
- Stainless steel woodchip smoker with its own 3,000-BTU dedicated burner
- Optional Magic view window to see food without raising the hood
- Warming rack for light cooking or warming foods
- Available in the Echelon A model with a simple analog thermometer in the hood encircled in a highly polished stainless steel bezel
- Distinctive line of complementary Echelon accessories
When only the best will do, Fire Magic offers the Echelon Diamond series, combining the ultimate in performance, beauty and innovation. Crafting American-made premium grills for over 75 years, Fire Magic is dedicated to providing their customers with a quality outdoor cooking experience. This Fire Magic Echelon built-in Gas Grill features 304 stainless steel construction for lasting quality, and modern styling with a sleek, contoured control panel. It comes with a spring-assisted, double-walled tear-drop hood, a removable warming rack, a 12V electric hot surface ignition with flash tube back-up and a 12 inch deep firebox for complete convection cooking. The three main cast stainless steel E burners produce a total of 99,000 BTUs on the grilling surface, and the Diamond Sear cooking grids provide an ample 792 square inches of grilling area. This grill also features a 13,000 BTU stainless steel Quantum rotisserie burner with rotisserie kit, which heats up quicker than other rotisserie burners and is designed to direct heat only to the food and not the rest of the grill. The grill also comes with a stainless steel charcoal/smoker basket for adding wood-fired flavor to your food.The heat zone separators allow you to cook at different temperatures across the grilling surface, while the integrated premium digital thermometer lets you monitor the temperature of each cooking zone. The thermometer also includes a meat probe, timer and alarms that can set for cooking zone temperature and food temperature. The angled 12V halogen oven lights and back-lit knobs make cooking at night simple and fun. This grill also features rear storage for your rotisserie kit and warming rack when not in use. Cleaning the grill is easy with the included grid lifter and the disposable drip pan collection system that is designed to prevent grease pan flare-ups. The Echelon Diamond requires a 110V power source to work properly and a wiring harness protects wiring from the heat of the grill. Each Echelon Diamond grill comes with a getting started DVD to make using your grill easy and fun.