Evo 10-0075 Affinity 30Gp 30″ Indoor Cooktop
For indoor kitchens, Evo 10-0075 Affinity 30Gp is intended. Direct stovetop cooking is possible, and pots and pans can be used either independently or concurrently as in conventional stovetop cooking. With an optional ceramic cooktop, the 30Gp has a 30″ (762mm) diameter black oil-seasoned steel cooktop that is heated from below by inner and outer gas tube burners. For handling a variety of menu options, Evo’s technology enables independent heat control across inner and outer cook surface zones. Each burner receives heat through a separate inner and outer control knob. Edge-to-edge From the center to the edge, the surface is consistently 225F to 525F (121C to 274C), eliminating the hot patches and temperature issues that are common with conventional square griddles. The Evo 10-0075 burner system has an electronic push-button ignition device that simultaneously fires both burners. The underside of the stove surface is entirely surrounded by a stainless steel drip pan that collects all food waste. On the right and left sides of the control panel, inside front doors, are separate spill over trays that hold and contain drip pan detritus. The Affinity 30Gp Cooktop, which runs on either natural gas or propane LP gas and has a standing pilot light, is the perfect option for setting up a communal cooking area in your indoor kitchen.
Circular Flattop Grill
- 30 (762mm) circular oil seasoned steel cooking surface.
- Two temperature zones between inner and outer surface.
- Variable temperatures 225F to 525F (121C to 274C).
- With LP Propane gas total of 37,638 BTUs.
- With Natural Gas total of 36,267 BTUs.
- Knobs separately control inner and outer burners.
- Electronic push button ignition with standing pilot light.
- Natural Gas or LP Propane gas.
Designed For Indoor Kitchen Islands
- Wheeled positioning on patios or decks.
- Rear handle allows push or pull placement.
- Stainless steel tank sleeve conceals gas tank.
- Quick release removable cook surface and drip pan.
- Large stainless steel lid for steaming, roasting, baking and protecting cook surface from outdoor debris.
Easy Operation, Easy Maintenance, Easy Cleanup
- Cooking techniques: saut, braise, flattop (plancha) grilling, pan fry, roast, poach, steam, toast.
- Cook surface is extremely durable and easy to clean.
- Stainless steel burners are protected against spill overs.
- Stainless steel drip pan surrounds cook surface with forward spillover slots to dual spill collection trays.
- Spill collection trays are conveniently located in front doors at each outward side of control panel.