You may also like…
Everdure Grills, Furnace Gas Grill – HBG3
- 3 Stainless gas burners
- Super-fast heat up with instant searing
- High hood with temperature gauge for convection cooking
- Large cooking area 452 sq. inches
- Matte vitreous cast iron grill plates (3)with integrated flame tamer
- Space saving – drop down left servery
- Seamless design. Easy clean – one wipe
- Rust proof construction (complete die cast aluminium barbeque including side serveries)
- Ergonomic taps with rotary ignition variable heat control
- Storage shelf
- 2 lockable castors for ease of use
- Complete portability, use of barbeque without the stand
- 10 minute assembly
- Colors: mint, orange, stone, graphite
- Height with hood up: 57″ / Height with hood down: 42″
- Depth: 29″ / Width 46″
- Weight: 75 lbs
What makes Everdure Grills stand out from the competition?
Power and grace
Fast ignition, with instant searing, means you’re ready to cook in just 5 minutes, while slender, contemporary taps put variable flame control at your fingertips.
Made from an easy-to-clean, die-cast aluminium body that won’t rust, the integrated, flowing design is finished in a range of contemporary colors.
Convection cooking made simple
The high hood makes it easy to master the art of convection cooking, and create 360 degree circulation around the food, infusing some wonderful flavors.
Interchangeable cast-iron flat plates, and grill plates with integrated flame-tamers, mean you can easy adjust the set-up to suit your food.