Blaze Professional 27" Built-In Grill, Rear Infrared Burner - BLZ-2PRO- DISCONTINUED
Blaze Professional 27" Built-In Grill, Rear Infrared Burner - BLZ-2PRO
Blaze presents the Blaze Professional Grill as a leader in the industry regarding the thickness of its components resulting in irrefutable durability while providing an effective cooking system. By the precision mixing of fuel and oxygen, Blaze Professional achieves extraordinary searing temperatures while maintaining low gas consumption per burner when compared to the top performing grill brands. The Professional’s Illumination system compliments its unmistakable style giving an appearance to catch every admiring eye!
• 2 commercial quality 304 cast stainless steel H burners
• 18,000 BTUs of cooking power per burner, for a total of 36,000 BTUs
• 10,000 BTU infrared rear rotisserie burner
• Rotisserie kit includes a waterproof motor
• Heavy 12mm stainless steel hexagon cooking rods maximize durability
• 630 square inches of total cooking space
• Push and turn flame-thrower primary ignition system delivers a fast start every time
• Individual flash tube secondary ignition
• Removable warming rack
• Heat zone separators divide the cooking surface into individual temperature zones
• Flame stabilizing grids minimize flare-ups while adding a grilled flavor
• Full-width drip tray and removable baffles for quick clean up
• Double-lined grill hood protects outer layer from heat discoloration and maintains more heat
• Illuminated control knobs for evening gatherings creates a sophisticated appearance
• Interior lights help navigate the grilling surface at night
• Blaze Grills offers an impressive Lifetime Warranty
|TOTAL GRILLING AREA||630 Sq. Inches|
|NUMBER OF MAIN BURNERS||2 Burners|
|MAIN BURNER CONFIGURATION||All Conventional|
|GRILLING SURFACE BTUS||36,000|
|ROTISSERIE BURNER BTUS||10,000|
|INFRARED MAIN BURNER||No|
|EXTERIOR MATERIAL||304 Stainless Steel|
|COOKING GRID MATERIAL||Stainless Steel|
|COOKING GRID DIMENSIONS|
We understand how important it is to have a high quality, outdoor living space that people of all ages can truly enjoy. To many, the ultimate summer entertainment activity is a big picnic with family and friends while cooking great food on the grill. That is why we have poured thousands of hours into developing our line of grills and other outdoor living products.
We didn’t start Blaze Grills to simply be a business. We started this company because grilling and outdoor living is a passion that we all share. Our founding team has a combined 45 years of experience in the industry, and we’ve used the experience to develop, test and make our products fantastic – because we all love what we do each and every single day. The same passion that we bring to the company is transferred to our customers through every product that we manufacture. One of the biggest complaints we heard before we started Blaze Grills was that while everyone wanted an outdoor kitchen, most people thought they would never be able to afford one. We believe that every person should truly be able to afford a luxurious outdoor living space without breaking the bank in the process. We make every product with the consumer in mind, combining a super high quality product with an affordable price point.
People who purchase our products will see that we stand behind our word. We make our products to withstand the test of time, and we back them with a solid warranty.
Our engineers work tirelessly to make the perfect grill for each person’s cooking situation. Whether you need to feed your family or the entire neighborhood, we have the perfect grill for you. In the same regard, it doesn’t matter if you are new to grilling or a seasoned expert. We make a grill that will fit your skill set so that you can truly get the most out of your cooking.
We love to grill. Even more, we love the environment of togetherness that a grill and an outdoor living area seems to instantly create. That is why our grills are engineered to be the best in the business but affordable to everyone at the same time. We want to help grow the outdoor living movement so that everyone who wants to experience it can.