AOG 30 Inch T Series Gas Grill Island - IP30TO-CGT-75SM
Proudly made in the USA and Constructed from durable Glass Fiber Reinforced Concrete (GFRC) these Islands are easily assembled on site.
They are the perfect complement to your AOG grill. American Outdoor Grills bring elegance to your outdoor kitchen, transforming the backyard barbecue into a fine dining experience. The rounded hood, contoured face and smooth satin finish create a sleek stylish appearance, while the large cooking surface and precise thermometer allow safe and easy meal preparations. AOG grills are constructed from the highest grade commercial stainless steel with long-lasting solid brass valves, making it possible for you to share the pleasures of open-air cooking with friends and family for decades to come.
T-Series Island Bundle includes:
- GFRC Island w/Concrete Grey base & Polished Smoke top
- 30NBT-00SP, 30" T-Series Built-In Grill (base model)
- 20-14-SS DLV, 20" x 14" Louvered Door w/Tray
- 14-20-SSDL, 14" x 20" Door
- 5520-11T, 1-Hour Stainless Steel Gas Timer Box
AOG Grills Feature Highlights
- Durable 304 stainless steel construction throughout including burners, vaporizer panels, Patented Diamond Sear cooking grids, and warming rack
- Heavy gauge, robotically welded seamless oven hood and control panel with polished edges
- High performance rotisserie kit & backburner and side burner on portables (except on -00SP models)
- Large analog thermometer with angled designer bezel reads up to 1000 degrees F
- Solid brass valves for precise temperature control and long life
- Easy cushion oven hood bumpers (front & back)
- 10" easy-to-use stainless steel drip tray
- Flex hose and convertible regulator, or rubber hose and regulator included
- Grills are fully pre-assembled (except side shelves on portables)
- Large, durable 2 1/2" wheels on portables with 2 locking casters
- "T" Series with Rapid Light ignition requires no power or batteries
The “T” series grills feature a "Rapid Light" piezo ignition system that eliminates the need for electricity or batteries. This results in a self sufficient grill that will last a long time.
*This Island Is Too Large For A Liftgate. Requires Pickup From Freight Hub Or A Lift On Site.