American Outdoor Grill 24P(N)CT 24″ T-Series Portable Gas Grill
The American Outdoor Grill 24P(N)CT 24″ T-Series Portable Gas Grill from the AOG portable collection is meticulously crafted for enduring, unparalleled performance that imparts incredible flavor to your grilling experience. Proudly manufactured in the USA and designed for longevity, this AOG T-Series natural gas grill boasts commercial-grade 304 series stainless steel construction. It features durable stainless cooking grids and a heavy-duty warming rack, complemented by sophisticated stainless steel 32,000 BTU U-shaped burners with integrated support posts for optimal performance and durability.
Equipped to run on either Liquid Propane or Natural Gas, the grill showcases an exterior made of high-quality 304 Grade Stainless Steel. The two burners collectively produce 32,000 BTUs, utilizing 304 Stainless Steel as the main burner material, along with stainless steel for the flame tamer and cooking grate materials. The cooking grid dimensions measure 24 x 18 inches, providing a main grilling area of 432 square inches and a secondary grilling area of 116 square inches, resulting in a total grilling area of 548 square inches. The optional rotisserie adds 10,000 BTUs to enhance grilling capabilities. The Flame Thrower ignition system ensures reliable starts, and an analog thermometer allows for precise temperature monitoring. As a testament to its quality, the grill proudly bears the “Made in USA” label, and a hose/regulator is included.
In terms of dimensions, the overall measurements are 48 1/2 inches in width, 50 inches in height, and 24 3/4 inches in depth. The cut-out dimensions are 24 1/2w x 19 1/2d x 8 1/2h.
All Portable grills are sold as Liquid Propane units, and for Natural Gas operation, a Natural Gas Conversion Kit (Model #: CK-41-NAT, Price: $199) is required.
The AOG Grills, represented by the T-Series Portable Gas Grill, showcase an array of features contributing to their exceptional performance. Constructed with durable 304 stainless steel throughout, including burners, vaporizer panels, Patented Diamond Sear cooking grids, and a warming rack. The oven hood and control panel exhibit heavy gauge, robotically welded seamless design with polished edges. Additional performance enhancements include a high-performance rotisserie kit, backburner, and side burner on portables (excluding -00SP models). The large analog thermometer, designed with an angled bezel, reads up to 1000°F. Solid brass valves ensure precise temperature control and longevity. Convenience features include easy cushion oven hood bumpers on both front and back, a 10-inch stainless steel drip tray, and flexible options with a flex hose and convertible regulator or a rubber hose and regulator. Grills are fully pre-assembled, with the exception of side shelves on portables. Portability is facilitated by large, durable 2½” wheels on portables, equipped with 2 locking casters. The “L” Series models with 120 VAC power feature back-lit comfort touch control knobs, push-button electronic ignition, and halogen interior lights. Alternatively, the “T” Series with Rapid Light ignition requires no external power source or batteries.
- Fuel Type: Liquid Propane or Natural Gas
- Exterior Material: Stainless Steel
- Stainless Grade: 304 Grade Stainless
- Number of Burners: 2 burners
- BTUs: 32,000
- Main Burner Material: 304 Stainless Steel
- Flame Tamer Material: Stainless Steel
- Cooking Grate Material: Stainless Steel
- Cooking Grid Dimensions: 24 x 18″
- Main Grilling Area: 432 Sq. Inches
- Secondary Grilling Area: 116 Sq. Inches
- Total: 548 Sq. Inches
- Rotisserie BTUs: 10,000
- Ignition Type: Flame Thrower
- Thermometer: Analog
- Made in USA: Yes
- Hose/Regulator Included: Yes
- Width: 48 1/2 Inches
- Height: 50 Inches
- Depth: 24 3/4 Inches
Cut Out Dimensions:
- 24 1/2w x 19 1/2d x 8 1/2h
All Portable grills are sold as L.P. units – for Natural Gas, add Natural Gas Conversion Kit (Model #: CK-41-NAT, Price: $199).
AOG Grills Feature Highlights
• Durable 304 stainless steel construction throughout including burners, vaporizer panels, Patented Diamond Sear cooking grids, and warming rack
• Heavy gauge, robotically welded seamless oven hood and control panel with polished edges
• High performance rotisserie kit & backburner and side burner on portables (except on -00SP models)
• Large analog thermometer with angled designer bezel reads up to 1000° F
• Solid brass valves for precise temperature control and long life
• Easy cushion oven hood bumpers (front and back)
• 10” easy-to-use stainless steel drip tray
• Flex hose and convertible regulator, or rubber hose and regulator included
• Grills are fully pre-assembled (except side shelves on portables)
• Large, durable 21⁄2” wheels on portables with 2 locking casters
• “L” Series models with 120 VAC power have back-lit comfort touch control knobs, push button electronic ignition and halogen interior lights
• “T” Series with Rapid Light ignition requires no power or batteries