Alfresco, Drop In Refrigerator With Cart – ARDIC
Alfresco ARDIC Versa Chill Top-Open Refrigerator with Freestanding Cart features real all-weather performance. Alfresco is proud to have been the first company to introduce a real all-weather refrigerator that works even in extreme high temperatures. Real commercial top access cooler features state-of-the-art frost wall cooling technology. Temperature range adjusts from the low teens to 56 F. This unit can serve as bottle cooler, mug froster, martini freezer, fresh fruit smoothie and juice center, deli prep center, burger topping/condiment bar, salsa bar, bottle/ice bath, wine cooler, keggerator, or dessert bar. The possibilities are endless!
- 1,200 BTU all-weather refrigeration system
- Insulated tilt-up and removable stainless steel cover
- Commercial polyurethane shot-in-place foam insulation
- Three removable NSF food pans
- Slideable intermediate stainless steel wire shelf
- 1-inch brass drain for easy clean-up
- 101-lb. ice capacity
- Can serve as bottle cooler, mug froster, martini freezer, fresh fruit smoothie and juice center, deli prep center, burger topping/condiment bar, salsa bar, bottle/ice bath, wine cooler, keggerator, dessert bar
After decades of designing and manufacturing commercial kitchen equipment, Alfresco’s founders wanted to bring that vision to the residential setting. In the late 1990’s, Alfresco Open Air Culinary Systems launched, bringing a new level of quality, luxury, and restaurant-inspired kitchen appliances to the residential setting. Their three-tiered commitment mission includes quality, innovation, and customer satisfaction to ensure they set the standard for the ultimate outdoor cooking experience. All products are made and manufactured in Alfresco’s state of the art factory located in Southern California, which is equipped with the most advanced stainless steel fabrication equipment available today.