Alfresco, 56″ ALXE Standard Grill W/ Side Burner, Built-In – ALXE-56
- Fuel Type: Natural Gas or Liquid Propane
- Exterior Material: Stainless Steel
- Grade of Stainless Steel: 304 Stainless
- # of Burners: 3
- BTUs: 82,500
- Main Burner Material: 18-SR Stainless Steel
- Flame Tamer Material: Ceramic
- Cooking Grate Material: Stainless Steel
- Cooking Grid Dimensions: 37 1/4 x 19″
- Main Grilling Area: 770 Sq. Inches
- Ignition Type: Continuous Spark
- Grill Lights: Yes (Internal/External)
- Spring Assisted Hood: Yes
- Side Burner BTUs: 20,000
- Made in USA: Yes
Alfresco, 56″ ALXE Standard Grill W/ Side Burner, Built-In
- *Please Call to check if product is in stock*
The key to perfectly grilled food is instant caramelization, which seals in juices for tender, moist, and flavorful food. The ALXE grill has been engineered to deliver the intense, even heat needed to achieve perfect results, with the control and flexibility needed for all kinds of food.
- Three 18-SR stainless steel main burners producing 82,500 BTUs
- Sear Zone™ with 27,500 BTU ceramic infrared burner
- Integrated rotisserie system with built-in motor and dual 15,000 BTU
- Smoker system with 5,000 BTU dedicated burner and drawer for wood chunks
- 998 sq. in. actual grilling area
- 3 position warming rack stores up out of the way when roasting
- Dual integrated high-intensity halogen work lights
- User-friendly push-button ignition with sealed 110v AC power source
ALFRESCO’S EXCLUSIVE HEAT DELIVERY SYSTEM
Delivers evenly distributed extreme high heat to the cooking surface, and consists of special 18SR burners
- 27,500 BTUs
- 18SR (Scaling and Corrosion Resistant) made from titanium and stainless steel
- Exclusive design: Dual rows of clean-combusting, double-lanced ports on three sides, plus crossover tube in front delivering optimal flame distribution
- Lifetime warranty
- Exclusive 1500º Infrared Technology
- 27,500 BTU Infrared Burner available on all LXE grills with 100% combusting ceramic surface for intense even heat and authentic steakhouse results
- Reaches 1500º F in four minutes and cooks 50% faster with virtually no flare-ups
- Special “V-shaped” flavorizer cooking grate over Sear Zone™ burner captures the natural juices, fats, and flavors, then caramelizes them to the food for delectable mouthwatering flavor
INTEGRATED, WOOD SMOKER AND HERB INFUSION SYSTEM
Dedicated 5,000 BTU stainless steel burner. Exclusive cold smoke capabilities. Drawer holds large chunks of wood, and linear defusing vents naturally eject smoke at 200º to food zone.
FLUSH INSET ROTISSERIE BURNER
All Alfresco grills come with a flush-mounted 1500º rear ceramic infrared rotisserie burner.
EXCLUSIVE HIDDEN AND INTEGRATED 120 LB. TORQUE MEGA ROTISSERIE MOTOR
This unique chain-driven whisper quiet system is chain driven and turns food at a smooth and consistent speed no matter how many pounds. No counter balance required. Produces hassle-free delicious rotissed foods. Smoketiss™ using the smoke and herb infusion system.
EXCLUSIVE CONTROL PANEL AIR COOLING CURTAIN
A special air-cooling plenum blasts a curtain of cool air that naturally flows up between the front control panel and firebox keeping front panel and bullnose safely cool to the touch. This also protects all the electronics.
PRECISION CONTROL PANEL LIGHTING
All new LED front panel lighting projects rich amber beams of light exactly where you need them.
ADJUSTABLE FOOD WARMING AND GRILLING RACK
The three-position adjustable warming rack stores up and out of the way when rotissing. Ideal for above-grilling-surface holding and cooking.
REFRACTIVE CERAMIC 5-WAY HEAT DISTRIBUTING BRIQUETTES
Eliminate hot and cold spots making the effective grilling area 100% of the grilling surface. A special pyramid shape with a flat top and heat-holding cavity on underside evenly delivers intense heat to the cooking surface. Radiant tray locks briquettes in place. Turn tray over and fire burners on high with lid closed to self clean.
STAINLESS STEEL COOKING GRATES
Over briquette and “U” burner sections. Heavy-duty 3/8-inch round stainless steel rod cooking grates have a special nonstick electro-polished finish.
HALOGEN WORK LIGHTS
Integrated high-intensity halogen work lights angle slightly toward the center for bright, even illumination. Light lens is easily removable without the use of tools for easily changing bulbs, and cleaning.
ATTRACTIVE NICKEL-PLATED ERGONOMICALLY-DESIGNED CONTROL KNOBS AND BEZELS
The all-new grill knobs have been redesigned with precision touch in mind.
NEWLY REDESIGNED CONTROLS
Stainless steel push-button ignition, lighting, and rotisserie controls are ergonomically integrated into the front control panel.
Made In The U.S.A.
Made from all commercial-grade 304, 18-8 stainless steel, all heli-arc hand-welded seams with no mechanical fasteners.
For nearly two decades, Alfresco has set the standard by which all other outdoor cooking products are measured with their now famous ALX2 SERIES Grills. The bar has been raised yet again, as Alfresco continues its legacy of commercial restaurant-quality product innovation in the NEW ALXE SERIES. With updated features, detailing, and aesthetics, it’s never been more exciting to create the Alfresco outdoor kitchen of your dreams.
The Alfresco Team
Alfresco’s well-seasoned team (pictured above) possess the main ingredient that have made them the recognized industry leaders in the outdoor kitchen movement – they invented it.
Even before anyone coined the term “outdoor kitchen,” Alfresco co-founder Dale Seiden, who previously owned the Lynx brand, now envisioned a restaurant-inspired appliance and accessory collection. That vision was Alfresco’s Open Air Culinary Systems. Launched in 1999, this luxury residential line lives up to the promise of its roots. Prominent commercial client restaurants include chefs Jean George, Emeril Lagasse, Wolfgang Puck, Mario Batali and popular nationwide eateries such as California Pizza Kitchen, TGI Fridays, Applebee’s, Houston’s, and the Cheesecake Factory.
Alfresco principles Jeff Bernstein (CEO), Jeff Elliott (COO), Edwin Hovsepian (CFO), and Seiden (VP Sales & Marketing) have worked alongside one another in the food services industry since the 1980’s. It was Elliott who, in fact, built the first Viking range prototype under the team’s earlier banner, Jade Range, a maverick in exhibition cooking and it was Seiden who designed the outdoor kitchen space with Alfresco appliances for the “New American Showcase Home” in 2008.
“The fact that we arguably produce the best product out there,” notes Jeff Bernstein, also CEO of Alfresco’s parent company Superior Equipment Solutions. “We continue to push the envelope which allows our customers to expand their personal dreams for their homes.”
Whether it is your outdoor kitchen design or that of NY Yankee Derek Jeter’s, Alfresco’s winning combination of passion, expertise, innovation and an unparalleled level of quality in the residential outdoor kitchen appliances/design has landed Alfresco on the pages of “Cooking with Paula Deen,” “Casual Living,” “Luxe: Interiors + Designs,” “Delta,” and “Food and Wine” magazines, among others. “I love that we are American manufacturers who make a fabulous product that competes in a world market,” adds Elliott. “Alfresco systems are built to last.”
Alfresco Open Air Culinary Systems is based in Southern California. All products are made and manufactured in the USA with the finest grade materials. Superior Equipment Solutions, the parent company, also manufactures the Artisan residential brand as well as several well- established commercial brands.