24" Dual Zone Wine Captain - U-Line - UHWD524 (indoor model)
24" Dual Zone Wine Captain - U-Line - UHWD524
U-Line: Over 50 Years of Innovation
U-Line, the award-winning market leader in premium built-in undercounter ice making, refrigeration and wine preservation products, celebrates over 50 years of innovation with a collection of modular undercounter refrigeration units that offer advanced technology, aesthetic elegance and seamless integration for use in today's modern kitchens and lifestyles. U-Line has earned a solid reputation as the undercounter market leader by continuing to develop, manufacture and support the best undercounter refrigeration products on the market.
For over five decades, we continue to be the leader in innovation, quality, and value in the premium modular ice making, refrigeration, and wine preservation market. We have captivated those with an appreciation for the finer things with exceptional functionality, style, inspired innovations, and attention to even the smallest details. We are known and respected for our unwavering dedication to product design, quality, and selection.
Our corporate headquarters have been based in Milwaukee since 1962, and a West Coast office was established in Laguna Beach, California in 2006. We have shipped modular refrigeration products worldwide for several decades. Design, engineering, and final assembly of all products is completed in Milwaukee, Wisconsin, USA.
- Wi-Fi compatible with the U-Connect app
- Full-depth lower interior maximizes storage options
- Maximum energy efficiency, quieter operation, and faster temperature response due to the variable speed compressor
- Consistent temperature and a quick cool down due to the convection cooling system
- Stainless steel grille, interior, cabinet, and accents
- 17 adjustable positions due to the U-Adjust interior
- Six removable, full-extension wine racks that accommodate a variety of bottle shapes and sizes and can be configured to store champagne and magnum bottles
- Digital touchpad control for temperature ranges within both compartments:
- Upper Compartment: 38 degrees Fahrenheit to 65 degrees Fahrenheit
- Lower Compartment: 38 degrees Fahrenheit to 65 degrees Fahrenheit
- Use of U-Line U-Connect app is included during the two-year parts and labor warranty period
- Soft-close door with articulating hinges
- Can hold up to 42 750ml wine bottles with a volume of 5.1 cu feet
- Stainless steel handle with a diameter of 7/8"
- Integrated model requires 3/4" custom door panel and handle not supplied by U-Line
- Four adjustable leveling legs
- Built-in or freestanding
- Depth: 22 15/16"
- Height: 33 11/16"
- Width: 23 5/8"