21″ Marine Combo Refrigerator – U-Line – CO29B/W
U-Line: Over 50 Years of Innovation
U-Line, the award-winning market leader in premium built-in undercounter ice making, refrigeration and wine preservation products, celebrates over 50 years of innovation with a collection of modular undercounter refrigeration units that offer advanced technology, aesthetic elegance and seamless integration for use in today’s modern kitchens and lifestyles. U-Line has earned a solid reputation as the undercounter market leader by continuing to develop, manufacture and support the best undercounter refrigeration products on the market.For over five decades, we continue to be the leader in innovation, quality, and value in the premium modular ice making, refrigeration, and wine preservation market. We have captivated those with an appreciation for the finer things with exceptional functionality, style, inspired innovations, and attention to even the smallest details. We are known and respected for our unwavering dedication to product design, quality, and selection.Our corporate headquarters have been based in Milwaukee since 1962, and a West Coast office was established in Laguna Beach, California in 2006. We have shipped modular refrigeration products worldwide for several decades. Design, engineering, and final assembly of all products is completed in Milwaukee, Wisconsin, USA.
- Refrigerator volume of 2.1 cu ft holds up to 24 bottles (12 oz) or 44 cans (12 oz)
- Mechanical Dial Control is conveniently located on the grille
- Temperature range: 34F – 45F
- Produces and stores up to 8 lbs of ice per day
- Crescent ice cube dimensions: 1/2 W x 3/4 H x 1/2 L
- Available in 115 or 220 – 240 volts
- No drain required
- Two removable tempered glass shelves
- Two fixed storage compartments in door
- Door swing is field reversible
- Standard travel package includes door latch and ice flap, ensuring safe-at-sea storage
- Corrosion and UV resistant components provide product longevity in harsh environments
- Unit is designed to be built-in or can be freestanding
- Available in the following finishes: Black or White
- Black finish accepts a 1/4 custom panel
Produces up to 8 lbs of ice per day. Crescent ice cube dimensions: 1/2 W x 3/4 H x 1/2 L.
Standard travel package includes door latch, ensuring safe-at-sea storage. Corrosion and UV resistant components provide product longevity in harsh environments.
We take ice making and refrigeration to yet another environment, the sea. Our Marine Series feature durability and aesthetics, as well as exceptional ice production and refrigeration capacity, for use above and below deck. Corrosive-resistant, stainless steel hinges and fasteners on the UV resistant cabinet and doors, combine maximum convenience with durability and good looks. The Marine Series spans two product categories – Crescent Ice Makers and Combo Models