U-Line 25 Lb. 15-Inch Outdoor Rated Crescent Ice Maker - U-BI1215-00B
U-Line 25 Lb. 15-Inch Outdoor Rated Crescent Ice Maker - UOCR115-SS01A
The Outdoor Series by U-Line provides unparalleled refrigeration for outdoor kitchens and other applications. This ice machine stores and produces up to 25 pounds of crescent-shaped ice in a day four times greater than the average household refrigerator. This ice machine uses less than 3 gallons of water while making ice and uses less energy than a 75 watt light bulb, conserving both energy and water. Ice production is controlled by the interior dial to ensure maximum daily ice production. The ice is kept at sub-freezing temperatures, removing the need for a dedicated drain. Made to handle the outdoor elements, this built-in unit has an aluminum frame, a durable aluminum handle, and corrosion and UV-resistant marine grade hardware for harsher environments.
- Uses less than 3 gallons of water to produce up to 25 lbs of ice per day
- Up to 25 lbs in ice storage capacity
- Daily ice production rate is approx. 4 times greater than the average household refrigerator
- Crescent ice cube dimensions: 1/2” W x 3/4” H x 2 1/4” L
- On/Off switch is conveniently located on lower face of unit
- No drain required
- Standard professional stainless steel handle is interchangeable with commercial handle accessory
- Full stainless steel cabinet and door are deemed suitable for outdoor use by UL
- Door swing is field reversible
Owners & Installation Manuals
U-Line warrants this product to be free from defects in materials and workmanship for one (1) year from date of purchase. This warranty period can be extended an extra year by registering the product with U-Line within two (2) months from date of purchase. U-Line further warrants the sealed system (consisting of the compressor, condenser, evaporator, hot gas bypass valve, dryer, and connecting tube) in each U-Line product to be free from defects in materials and workmanship for five (5) years from date of purchase.