How Pellet Grills Work
Ever wanted to create your own BBQ style smoked ribs or a delicious slow-cooked brisket, but don’t know where to start? Using a great pellet grill makes it a breeze to achieve that great taste to impress friends and family. Pellet grills are relatively new to the grilling industry and give the user necessary tools to be able to smoke whatever they like with the simple push of a button to control your grill temperature. Wood pellets use an auger to move the pellets from a hopper to a fire-pot that ignites the pellets creating a fire, then using a fan to create convection heat effect to evenly cook the food and add smoky flavor.
Louisiana Grills have a vast array of options when it comes to grills. This grill features plenty of cooking space that gives you 860 square inches of cooking surface, which includes an upper rack. Other features on the grill include cast-iron cooking surface, stainless steel construction, a stainless steel body, and a large hidden pellet hopper. This pellet grill is able to sustain cooking temperature from 180 to 600-degrees Fahrenheit. Included with the grill is a programmable meat probe so that you can cook your meats to that perfect temperature. Louisiana Estate Series built-in pellet grill: $1,999.00.
- Control Type: Digital Control Center – Oven Board
- Meat Probe: Full-function programmable meat probe
- Cooking Temp Range: 180° to 600°F
- Standard Flame Broiler: Simple slide-plate for direct and indirect flame grilling
- Grid Construction: 304 Stainless Steel
- Total Cooking Surface: 860 Square Inches
- Main Level: 579 Square Inches
- Upper Level: 281 Square Inches
- Fuel Type: 100% All Natural Hardwood BBQ Pellets
- Large Hidden Hopper
Marketed as a 3 in 1 cooking center, this unit is able to work as a full high temp grill, a smoker, and even a convection oven. With the main grilling area of 562 sq. inches and a high capacity 18 lbs. dual capacity hopper, it allows you to mix your favorite wood pellets to get the flavors you want out of your food. Coming in at a higher price point at $3,599.00, this pellet grill is packed with features that lets you excel at any type of cooking you would want to try. With the one-touch temperature control means you can start cooking and keep your desired temperature without having to constantly watch over the food.
- 18 lb. high capacity wood pellet hopper
- Dual fan combustion/convection blower system
- 180° to 650° temperature range
- Deep grease and ash drawers and drawer guides
- One-touch Intelligent Temperature Control automatically maintains your desired temperature
- Heavy-duty double wall and sealed construction keeps consistent temperatures in all weather
- Dimensions: H: 28" x W: 28" x D: 30"
There's no doubt that the Louisiana Estate series built in pellet grill is the best value on the market when it comes to built in pellet grills, but you definitely notice the difference in the performance and quality with the Memphis Pro. At the end of the day if your looking for the best value then the Louisiana Estate Series is the grill for you. If you want industry leading performance then the Memphis Pro will exceed your expectations.