Indulge in the bold and flavorful world of cuisine with our sizzling TexMex strip steak recipe. Grilled to perfection and marinated in a harmonious blend of Southwestern spices, this dish brings together the best of both worlds – tender, juicy steak meets the vibrant, zesty flavors of Tex-Mex. Elevate your grilling game with a fusion that’s sure to tantalize taste buds. Try our Tex-Mex strip steak tonight!
TexMex Strip Steak Ingredients
- Mix dry seasonings together first, then mix in oil.
- Cover steak with marinade and allow 4-6 hours to sit.
- Preheat grill to 500 and sear steak on all sides and cook until the desired temperature.
- Remove from grill and allow to rest.
- Slice on the bias, and top with sauce and micro greens.
You may also like…BBQ Gas Grills: Which Blaze Grill Is Best For You?