Grilled Salmon with Avocado Salsa
Prep: 5 mins Cook: 15 min Total Time: 20 min
You can whip up this easy and tasty Grilled Salmon with Avocado Salsa recipe on a weeknight or for a dinner party with friends. The extra flavor from the avocado salsa takes this recipe to the next level!
- 2 lbs salmon
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp chili powder
- 1 tsp paprika powder
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 tsp black pepper
Avocado Salsa Ingredients
- 1 avocado chopped
- 1 Roma tomato chopped
- ½ small red onion chopped
- 1/2 cup corn
- Juice from 2 limes
- 2 tbs finely chopped cilantro
- dash of salt
- Combine salt, chili powder, paprika, garlic powder, onion powder, and black pepper in a small mixing bowl.
- Rub salmon with the olive oil and then with the mix of spices.
- Heat grill to medium heat and grill the salmon for about 3-5 minutes or until desired doneness.
- Mix the avocado, Roma tomato, red onion, chopped cilantro, salt, and juice from the limes in a small mixing bowl. Top the salmon with the avocado salsa.
Find more recipes, tips, and buying guides follow The Outdoor Appliance Store on Facebook and Instagram.
You may also like…How to Enjoy Your Outdoor Kitchen Year Round