Grilled Pork Tenderloin Sandwiches
PREP TIME: 10 MINS
GRILL TIME: 24 MINS
- 1 tsp. Salt
- 1 tsp. Garlic powder
- 1 tsp. Dry mustard
- ½ tsp. Coarsely ground pepper
- Vegetable cooking spray
- 6 buns of your choice
- 2 (¾ lb.) pork tenderloins
- 6 tbsp. Barbecue Sauce
1. Combine salt, garlic powder, dry mustard and ground pepper.
2. Rub pork tenderloins evenly with seasoning mixture and sparsely spray with vegetable cooking spray.
3. Grill and cover over a medium high heat for 10 to 20 minutes on each side or until core temperature reads 155°F.
4. Remove from grill and allow the tenderloins to sit for 10 minutes.
Slice and plate on your preferred bun. Dress with barbecue sauce, any other condiments of choosing and serve.