Best Outdoor Refrigerators of 2018
The Marvel 6.54 Cu Ft. Outdoor Rated Refrigerator is one of the top outdoor refrigerators on the market. The Dynamic Cooling Technology in this refrigerator uses a powerful fan for faster cooling and maintaining the desired temperature. The immaculate white interior and white LED lights really make this unit easy to clean. Some of the great features are the close door assist, audio and visual alarms that sound when the temperature inside the unit gets too hot or if the door is open for more than 5 minutes. If you are looking for a refrigerator with great quality and a warranty to back it up, we highly recommend the Marvel brand.
● Marvel Prime Controls allow for precise temperature control from 34°F to 42°F and accurate display the temperature of the unit
● Audio and visual alarms sound if the door is left open or if the temperature on the side gets too hot
● Cantilevered FreshFlo commercial-steel shelves have holes in them to better circulate the air in the unit
● The front of the unit is vented allowing it to be built-in to an outdoor kitchen island
The U-Line 24” 5.2 Cu. Ft. Outdoor Rated Refrigerator is another great option. It boasts 5.2 cubic feet of space which can hold up to 123 beer bottles or 185 cans. The digital passive cooling systems feature a touch-pad control, which allows you to keep your food and/or beverages between 34°F to 45°F. This unit features three removable, tempered glass shelves, illuminated under LED lighting. You have the option to choose which side you open the door before ordering and if you want a lock on it. You can also easily adjust the height with the leveling legs to make sure it fits in your structure perfectly. This refrigerator is also available on a cart which is sold separately.
● 5.2 cubic feet provides plenty of storage – can hold up to 123 bottles of beer or 185 cans.
● The digital passive cooling system controls the temperature range between 34 – 45°F
● 3 removable tempered glass shelves can be adjusted to your convenience
● Full stainless cabinet and door make this unit outdoor rated
● Can be built-in, or on a cart with the freestanding kit (sold separately)
This Perlick C-Series 24” outdoor rated refrigerator features 5.2 cubic feet of cooled storage. The RAPIDcool fan system keeps the desired temperature throughout the entire unit (33-42°F). This unit is one of the quietest on the market but still boasts a powerful 525 BTU compressor(can be used in residential or commercial business applications). The 2” thick walls keep the unit well insulated and vibrations to a minimum. The two adjustable/pull-out shelves can accommodate any food or beverages. These shelves can be fully extended and have a nice vinyl coat on them. This door can easily be finished with a wood panel if you want to match your cabinets. The interior light on the inside makes for easy visibility and has a master switch to keep the light on 24/7. The interior is constructed of commercial grade stainless steel which makes cleaning easy! This refrigerator fits flush into any outdoor structure because of the hinge doesn’t need any extra clearance. The Perlick brand has been around since 1917 and has been the go-to fridge for restaurants, stadiums, breweries, residential applications, and more!
● The all exclusive 525 BTU compressor, ultra-quiet compressor make this unit a great choice
● Interior lighting and master switch
● Quality stainless steel interior makes for easy cleaning
● Fits flush into any outdoor island/cabinetry thanks to the built-in depth and zero-clearance hinge!
In our opinion, the Summit 24” 4.6 Cu. Ft. Outdoor Rated Refrigerator is the most cost-effective, while still having great quality. This unit is well designed and built, making in approved for outdoor use. It features a stainless steel door that can be reversed to open on either side. The glass shelves are adjustable and the bottom has grooves in it to hold wine and/or champagne bottles! The digital thermostat controls the temperature precisely (36-43°F). The frost-free operation system helps keep down on maintenance on the unit. The LED lighting can be turned on and off with the flip of a switch or automatically when the door is closed. This unit is can be built-in or on a portable cart. The best feature about this unit is that it’s CEE Tier II qualified and uses up to 25% less energy than the standard outdoor refrigerators. In addition, it complies to NSF-7 standards, making it approved for commercial use.